Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Nerve

I tell you what, that Kesk girl is always asking me to do the most unsavory of things for her. For example, today she had the nerve to ask me to snuggle this for 2 hours:

If that wasn't bad enough, when Rox woke up I had to deal with this kind of awfulness:
It's a good thing that I'm such a good friend, because if there's one thing I hate it's holding delightful, sleeping babies that wake up so happy to see me that they giggle when they realize who's holding them. It's rough.

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

HOORAY, HOORAY! You're baack.

Why didn't you come in the other day? I might have been home, unless there was no car in the driveway. The lawn swings are there to be used, home or not. Come again.

Hillary said...

Why I NEVER! That Roxie lady doesn't let just anyone love her that much. You must be extra super.

And it's about time you blogged.

Loveyou'bye

Jessica said...

I'm SORRY! Seriously. How many times do I have to apologize?