Monday, December 7, 2009

Chick's

On Friday I took a personal day from school.  What wonderful event was happening that I'd take a whole day off of school, you ask?  Chick's, that's what.  My Auntie Kaye sent me an official invitation in the mail asking me if I wanted to go to Chick's and to Midway for a Chistamas boutique.  Really, she had me at Chick's.  The boutique was just a bonus.

See how cute my anutie and I are?  Plus, also, if you ever need to go to Chick's for breakfast (and I highly recommend that you do) this is what it looks like:
 

Plus it's address is something on Main Street in Heber.  You should probably know what kind of an establishment it is too.  I think that there are about 8 booths in the whole place and that's all.  This is their typical clientele:


That is real life manure on his boots with real life spurs.  That's because they are all real life cowboys.  And what kind of food do real life cowboys like to eat?

Incase you didn't notice it is DELICIOUS!!!  That pancake is buckwheat, those hashbrowns are crunchy, and the bacon is pretty much a whole pigs worth.  They have lots of other stuff that I'm sure is equally as wonderful, only I've never tasted it because I love this so much I don't dare mess with it.

Plus, also, on the way to Heber it was about -100 degrees.  It was so cold that the reservoir was warmer than the air so steam came up off of the water.  It was so beautiful that I took several photos:




Plus, also, we went to the boutique, but it was only just a boutique and not Chick's.  If any of you feel like you should maybe go to Chick's you are correct, only you cannot go without me.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

When exactally is you next personal day? Cuz as we have already discused, Heber is right next door to where we live.

And plus, those water pictures are indeed beautiful.

Jessica said...

I love it. That breakfast looks delish. And how fun is it to eat with real cowboys? Maybe I will invite myself to join you and Hillyerie, if you don't mind. And also, I hope the water is steamy because that is lovely.

Jessica said...

But you don't really have to let me go if I try to invite myself. I just realized that may have been rude. Sorry.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

okay, I won't go there without you because I don't have a DEATH WISH. Holy Moley, girl. Talk about heart attack on a plate. You are young with good arteries but just wait for the armpit pain. Then you'll say, "I was warned. Lynne called it." and then you might say, "Goodbuy cruel world."

I'll be a waitin' for ya. Of course I might be in Provo and not in Heaven, who knows?

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I think cruel is a kind of decorative stitch. Deal with it.