Sunday, December 13, 2009

Survey

So, Mary Kay has come out with these new eye kits.  It's basically eye shadow for dummies.  Depending on your eye color there is a kit with eye colors that are supposed to make your eyes pop.  The kit also shows you how to best apply it.  I'm not exactly an eye shadow dummy.  I know what colors look good and how to apply them.  However, I've never really been able to decide what my eye color really is.  Sometimes I think maybe they are more blue, but then there are days that they look greenish.  Not to mention the days that I'm pretty sure they look hazel.  So, I decided to do an experiment.  I did the look for each of these colors of eyes and took pictures so that I could see which one looked the very best.  I still don't know.  They all look similarly great which makes me think that maybe I do have cameleon eyes.  Since I'm apparently useless at this I decided I'd put it to a vote.  Look at all three and tell me the one you like the very best.  I know that there are a few of you that look at my blog but don't comment.  Today you must comment because taking a vote doesn't do much good if no one votes.

Look #1

Look #2

Look #3

6 comments:

Joanie said...

OK... fat lotta help I am! I can't decided between # 3 and # 1... maybe I like #3 bestest! But let's face it... you just have beautiful eyes!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, good grief. Someone who has eyes as beautiful as yours shouldn't go asking people dumb questions. ALL YOUR EYES LOOK FREAKING FANTASTIC. ALL of them.

How much is the eyes for dummies 'cause I think I qualify.

Our Family said...

1 looks more natural...

Jessica said...

Three, but all are lovely. I have the same eye color situation. So does Christian, but he doesn't have to worry about eyeshadow, just old-man-eyebrows. And, as you know, none of us are very worried about those, 'cause they are pure cuteness. The end.

Amber said...

I vote for #3, but really, they all look mostly the same. Cute eyeshadow on beautiful eyes. Seriously, how are we supposed to pick? This is an unfair test.

Hillary said...

1 2 and 3.


The end.
Ps I miss you.