Sunday, February 15, 2009

Company

So, Hank and I have some company this weekend. His name is Alpine.
Alpine belongs to the Eaves. I live in their little house. They are away in St. George and needed someone to tend Alpine. I figured that he's little enough that he can't be too much trouble. I think he's fabulous, but Hank doesn't really agree so much. This is a little bit of how the adjustment is going for him:

This is what Hank looked like when he first saw that their was a foreigner in the house:He tried to be inconspicious as he assessed the situation:
He gave that up and started stalking the poor thing:
They finally started seeing eye to eye:
Alpine will go home tomorrow and I can safely say that they absolutely tolerate one another.

6 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I love the picture of Hank's ears! What a hoot. We have two cats and our daughter's dog is here and he devils them to death. He wants to play tag and they want to growl and hiss.

Joanie said...

Shan, what a cute post... love the many photos documenting Hank's aversion to that sweet little dog!
{{Hugs}}
Grammie

Jessica said...

That is a cute puppy. I love him. You should have told us. I have three kids who would have loved to harass that sweet puppy.
I agree with Lynne. The ear pic is the funniest.

Hillary said...

I love your guts, and have nothing to say about that little dog. Those kitty ears are cute though. PLus, I miss your guts too.

foreverlaym said...

I think those people need to start watching your cat so YOU can come down to St. George!

Pam's Place said...

I wandered over here from Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life. LOVE your kitty pictures, especially Hank's ears.