Sunday, February 8, 2009

Robert Jones

I don't know if any of you know who Robert Jones is (unless you are a fancy pants cosmotolgist), but I had the pleasure of spending 8 hours with him at at workshop. What kind of workshop, you ask? He is a world renound makeup artist. He charges $2,200 an hour to do your makeup, hair, and to pick our your clothes. I spent 8 hours with him and only had to pay $60. You tell me who is smarter--me or the rich people who pay him? Anyway, he taught us how to properly apply make up for every face, eye shape and color imaginable. I have his book that he based his workshop on, so I can remember all of the wonderfulness I learned.

Robert Jones was just about what I expected. He is an eccetrant, funny gay man. He kept the temperature at about 64 degress the whole time because apparently he gets migraines if he gets too hot. I brought a coat and I was glad for that. He spent some time telling us about he and his "friend's" new puppy, Gigi, that was sick, so he kept his cell phone on incase of an emergancy. You think I'm kidding, only I'm not. He loves Barbara Striesand's music and he loves Donnie Osmond. Not his music, just him. Really he was halarious.

I have taken the liberty of taking some before and after photos of myself. If I had the right camera and lighting it would look a lot more impressive, but I think you'll get the picture.




If any of you want me to work my miracles on you, just let me know.

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Wow, you have beautiful eyes... make-up or no! Lucky!

Hillary said...

It's about time you blogarooed. You are a babe either way. Plus also, I love your guts.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

This is the first time I have been to your blog but Hillary says you are charming and funny and now I see you are glamorous too. And she says you always love her guts and anyone who loves her guts is okay by me. I see only one flaw in you--you do not blog often enough so I am becoming a follower so I will know when you are being charming and funny and glamerous.

Woodworth Family said...

I miss you shan! You are so gorgous! I love you...... Hope you are doing good:) Ethan misses you sooooo bad.... Im so sorry I didnt keep up the MK.... I just felt like it wasnt for me...Lazy days and crazy days thats the way my days are...I love your guts too:)your sister suzers