Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Alliteration

Monday -motorcycle mayhem.
Tuesday -tooth trauma.
 Wednesday -????????

I'm not sure what all kinds of alliteration goes with Wednesday, but maybe I should stay home in bed tomorrow just to be sure.  Tuesday's tooth trauma is that I have a cracked tooth that sends me through the roof when something cold hits it.  By cold I mean anything below 98.6 degrees.  It will require a crown, but thankfully I can wait until after I get back from New York to take care of it.  Speaking of New York, maybe you need a tiny little sneak peek:

 This is our Hotel:  Portland Square Hotel



Wicked


Statue of Liberty


Ellis Island -I don't think these people will actually be there, though.


Ground Zero


Times Square


Empire State Building


I know that Kesk will not be excited for this guy, but I am.  I feel like I need a hot dog from a street vendor to have the true NYC experience.  Good thing for me that I like hot dogs.  This guy's name happens to be Ernie.

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hey, here's a plan. Taste the NY hotdogs and then come home and go with Hillary and me and anyone else that hot dogs don't gross out, and have a J-Dawg. Then lie if you have to and tell me the J-Dawgs are better so I won't feel sorry for myself. Okay? Is that a plan or not?

Have a great time!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS I hope you have plenty of pain pills! Coudn't they have done something, emergency like?

Jessica said...

Best post ever! Well, until next week when you post wactual photos of wactual us in wactual NYC. I can hardly wait. Plus also, I will (if you aren't scared of my germs) have a bite of your hot dog, because I really should taste one. It IS part of the NY experience. Plus also, today's alliteration is Wednesday's wonderful widdle woman waiting for her BAYTHDAY PAYTAY! OK, so only half was alliteration, but it still works beautifully. At least I think so.

Hillary said...

I second that J-Dawg motion. Plus, could you try and love me as much as you love Little Jessica and take me to NYC some day. I will promise to be good.

Also, bless your poor little tooth. Maybe I should go in your place......NO? I was worth a shot.

And PS see you in a few hours. the end

Have a rip snorting time. Eat lots of germy pig parts made by Ernie, for me.