Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wendover Will

It was brought to my attention that I failed to blog about how I spent my Friday night this past weekend. I took my first trip to Wendover. I've always heard that that place is a pit and only drunk, white trashy people go there. Boy were they wrong. There were drunk, white trashy people but there was also me. Actually, there were 4 of us classing up the place. I took a most fabulous photo of "Wendover Will", only it was super windy and super cold and I was shaking a lot and it came out all blurry. I took about 10 blurry photos and one not blurry one and I accidently erased the not blurry one. I'm not sure what my new good friend Will is pointing at...maybe where to go to get some good Chinese food.
This most wonderous of weekends was brought to me by my Amy and Randy friends. Amy and I teach together and I only see her about 8 days a week and we are the Cool Kid Club founders of the Mt. Nebo Jr. High chapter.
As you can see from outside the car, the weather was not a pleasure when we left.This is Randy's big head. That was pretty much my view for the whole drive there and back. I sure love his big, fuzzy head.

Also, a boy named Gavin went with us. He's Randy's good time friend from a long time ago. I do not have a photo of Gavin because I thought it would be a little stalkerie to request the photo of a total stranger on our first outing together. Maybe I should just go to his house and sit and wait for him to get home so I can get a picture of him as he walks from his truck to his door. Or maybe I can get his picture as he walks past an open window. He probably wouldn't think that was creepy even a little bit.
We got home from Wendover at 4:30 a.m. If I were Hillyerie, I'd be waking up right about then to do a post on my blog. I believe that when she sets her alarm clock for on blog days.


4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hey, I saw Amy's Mom tonight at a singing-dealie-bobber thing at BYU. She is as cute and chatty as ever and GETS to have surgery tomorrow so she will be sure to be extra sympathetic on the 26th. Bless her heart.

I'm sure your date would not mind a blurry, through the window picture but just in case, don't do it. Sit on your bed and try on all the mission shoes, pajama pants without crotch and other charming T-shirt jammies.

And Amy is a babe. Two babes, a man with a fuzzy head, an invisible man and Wendover Will. Does the fun never stop?

Hillary said...

I am so happy to be mentioned on your blog even if it is because I am basically crazy in the head and blog in the wee night hours. (But only the one time) Also,you were up during those night hours doing strange and odd things, so that makes you crazy in the head too.

I'm glad you were there classing up the Wendover place. It needed it.

Plus, I love fuzzy heads too.

foreverlaym said...

If you remember, Wendover is where the infamous Pete hooked up with an old girlfriend of his and cheated on me. But then I met Phil and we have beautiful children with average sized chins. So, it's all good.

Jessica said...

Wow. I don't even know you anymore. You leave the state and don't even let me know. You're almost as bad as that one Hillyerie who shall remain nameless who comes to practically next door and doesn't tell me. What is this world coming to? I guess I will forgive you if you remember to tell me when you go to NY.