Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ashamed

I am terribly embarrassed and ashamed too. On my one blog about the light bulb changing, I noticed that I put an apostrophe where it doesn't belong. One of my biggest pet peeves in the world is when people put apostrophes where they have no business. The title says, "How many Shan's does it take to change a light bulb." I would just edit it and take that apostrophe out, only it's too late to pretend it never happened. I hope you all can still love me and respect me despite that grievous error.

Plus, also, I'm super-shocked that Kesk didn't call me on it. Either you're slacking, Kesk, or you are too good of a friend to embarrass me about it.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

It's a wonder you even read my poor puncuationly questionable blog. Not that I really spelled that word correctly. Remember, no spell check on the post a comment area.

You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit. by Ruby

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hillary gets her fine spelling and punctuation rightfully, down through the gene pool, the murky one. How you must cringe when you read my drivel. Holy Smokes! Or is it Holy Smoke's? Isn't that what editors are for. You should hire out.

Jessica said...

I will be honest. I wrote a whole comment about it, but then thought better of it and deleted it. I didn't want to embarrass you or make your readers feel nervous about my little (or maybe huge) quirk. I'm sorry. I should have called you on the phone to save you the shame of it all. Now you have to wear a red A (for apostrophe) upon your breast.