Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Over It

Thanks Lynne for your "there, there" yesterday. I think I was just at my whit's end with the last week and a half of sleep deprivation because of my shoulder, and that little dog just pushed me right over the edge. I'm over it. On a happier note, look at my new shoes I got yesterday:
A good pair of shoes makes everything feel better. I'll have to admit, however, that these shoes are even more fabulous with little Miss Rox's feet in them. Regrettably, I don't have a photo. I went by that Kesk zoo yesterday because while I was out and about I found a pair of socks that I believed that Monkey girl could not live one more day without. Then, there was this "pretty, pretty dress" as Rox says, that I didn't know if she could live without. And then of course, the Zebra boy might need a cute, new pair of shorts for that blessed day when the sun shines and it is warm every day. The only thing happier than buying myself new shoes, might be buying them new stuff because they are always so excited and so grateful. They immediately strip off the clothing they are currently wearing and put on the new stuff. It's happiness, I tell you.

6 comments:

Can you see me now? said...

I have enjoyed reading your bog. I have both a cat and a dog, but the cat is all mine. His name is Chibi and I have had him since he was a kitten. I thought your dog story was hilarious. The shoes are rockin' and I love them.

Joanie said...

Love this story about you clothes-changing Zoo animals! They love their Shan (Everyone needs a Shan)
Love you,
Grammie

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You are such a sweetie-wounded birdie. Where are the photos of clothes flying through the air? You forget to post the funny part. The shoes are verrr cute.

Hillary said...

I AGREE WITH THAT JOANIE person. Everyone needs a Shan. Plus, what exact size are you feet? I'm just wondering. And do you keep you door unlocked while you are at school? Is your cat an attack cat? Just curious.

Those shoes are AWESOME!

foreverlaym said...

Just so's you know . . . I didn't take your other post offensively. I know that you know that I don't like cats. We're still friends. I was just sayin'.

Jessica said...

Um, perhaps you should have told that one zebra that the shorts were for blessed, warm days because he has worn them every day since. It has not been terribly blessed or warm. And the monkey's socks, too. Tell her socks are not to be re-worn. They must be washed. They don't listen to me. I'm just a zookeeper. What do I know about such stuff?