Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Too Bad For Me Because I'm Not A Bleeder

Remember my snarky post about the clinic in Springville that advertised free bandaids with their flu shot? Well, apparently it's not a laughing matter because today I got a flu shot and guess what I didn't get? Yup, no band aid for me. She poked me and looked at my arm to see if I was going to bleed out and then sent me on my way when I didn't. Serves me right for my smart aleckiness. It also serves me right for not being a bleeder. I was actually a little butt-hurt about not getting one. First thing at school tomorrow I'm marching myself to the front office and demanding a Band-Aid.
Plus, also, if some one knows the best way to spell bandaid/band aid/Band-Aid, let me know.

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Well, now you know, never snark at an advertisement. Take this advice that was recently at Days Thriftway. (Maybe you saw it when you bought me THE BEST CHOCOLATE and the CUTEST SPIDER PLATE ever.)

Don't criticise anyone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes!

Hillary said...

Only I already knew about the no band-aid problem. That's what I get for calling you while you are blogging.

Oh, and "you poor little crumb"

Jessica said...

I watched the Dr. Oz show and he got a shot right on the show. He didn't get a bandaid either. What, do you think you're better than Dr. Oz? Apparently, he's not a bleeder either.